Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back on blog


Hi everyone!
So people REALLY do read these things :-)!! We got several emails asking why we haven't written anything here in sooooo long. Well, besides that we got so busy and as a result forgot what our password was... we're also a bit on the lazy side when it comes to writing. Also, since Maureen is always writing to people and is on the computer instant messaging (I've been absent both on MSN and Skype), what I thought would be a natural process of her just taking off with the blog, turned out to be just one more thing that she couldn't find the time to do :-( I guess I should have checked that out with her in the first place!!!
So.... let's see how it goes this time, but don't expect anything like a daily entry.... we'll try monthly, with the hope of doing more. Here's hopin'....

1 comment:

hajo said...

Hi Denny & Maureen!
I have the same problem with my blog at the moment... Still stuck in Portugal although it's been six weeks since I'm back. This week I will meet two guys from the Mount of Oaks who are in Hamburg for a visit. They brought me some stuff I forgot to take back with me. Hey, thanks again for letting me stay with you. It has been a huge blessing!!
Take care, Hajo